All Moringa Mavens® Moringa for our capsules is African grown in professionally-managed eco-friendly plantations
It is referred to as ‘the miracle tree’ due to high levels of nutrition found in its leaves, seeds and roots.
Two Moringa Mavens® Moringa dried powder capsules taken just twice a day give your body all the antioxidants, vitamins, Omega-3 essential oils, minerals and proteins it needs to thrive and stay healthy. Moringa Mavens® Moringa is vegan and also easy to digest, even for young children and senior citizens.
The Nutritional Value of Moringa Mavens® Moringa
Moringa is considered a nutritional powerhouse and complete food as it contains all of the essential Amino Acids required for a healthy body.
8 Essential Amino Acids
Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine
10 Additional Amino Acids
Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine
Moringa has Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6 Pyrodixine), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), B12, Folate (Folic Acid), Biotin Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Vitamin K and more
Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Fluorine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc
Other Beneficial ingredients
Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3, 6, 9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more
Proteins, the building blocks of our bodies, are made of amino acids. Usually, only animal products such as meat, eggs and dairy contain all of the essential amino acids. Amazingly, Moringa leaves also contain all the essential amino acids required for Human Protein Synthesis.
What to expect from Consuming Moringa Mavens® Moringa in capsules on a daily basis
(dosage 4 capsules per day)
1. Over 90 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and phytochemicals.
2. 46 antioxidants, and 36 anti-inflammatory, high chlorophyll, and hundreds of medicinal actions.
3. Healthier blood circulation (rich in Omega fatty acids).
4. Better overall cellular hydration (perfect electrolyte balance of potassium, magnesium and calcium) and improved cell structure.
5. Better digestion (high enzyme activity, high mucous cleansing, less burping, bloating and acid reflux) and elimination (promotes intestinal flora).
6. Enhances skin health (fatty acids and sulphur amino acids), and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (increased hydration to skin cells).
7. Provides a sense of wellbeing (from complete nutrition).
8. Triggers the metabolism (for fat burning and energy production).
9. Supports the immune system (through detoxification).
10. Nourishes the eyes and brain (Vitamin A, serotonin).
11. Supports normal blood glucose (GTF) for hypoglycaemia and diabetes, with plant hormones and fatty acids that reactivate pancreatic insulin.
12. Promotes natural serum cholesterol (for heart and artery health).
13. Promotes normal liver and kidney function.
14. Normalizes blood pressure (with nutrient hydrators and vasodilators).
15. Improves concentration, clarity of thought (nourishes the neurotransmitters used to relay, amplify, and modulate brain signals).
16. Promotes deeper REM sleep (perfect blend or serotonin precursors), with improvement of sleep apnea (breathing interruption during sleep).
17. Increased nutrient uptake (due to increased hydration, high enzyme activity, and balance of amino acids and nutrient ratios).
18. Produces far lower lactic acid levels than eating animal protein (urea cycle support with arginine, ornithine, and citrulline).
19. Stronger phase II liver detoxification nutrients (sulfur amino acids and chlorophyll).
20. Active in reduction of harmful bacteria and micro-organisms (parasites, yeast, fungus, etc.).
Moringa Mavens® Moringa Capsule Ingredients
100% Pure Moringa leaf (Moringa Oleifera) powder.
100% Natural – Free of Binders, fillers, sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives.
This product has not been evaluated by any health authorities, & is therefore, not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Moringa Health Benefits
Would you like to become an affiliate?